Shine a light on the holidays this year while indulging your senses with Yankee Candle's seasonal offerings. You can decorate your kitchen with their Gingerbread candles as you make sweet treats, then let the scent of holiday goodies linger. After decorating your tree with candy canes, use Yankee Candle's Peppermint Swirls to bring that fresh cool scent to your holiday dÈcor. Create a dazzling display during Hanukkah with their Festival of Lights candles, by mixing and matching pillars and tapers on the mantle for a tranquil, glowing effect.
Because everyone brings out their candles during the holidays, Yankee Candle (www.yankeecandle.com) offers these guidelines, which will keep your candles a bright, beautiful and safe part of your life:
- Keep lighted candles out of the reach of children and pets
- Many holiday decorations are flammable and should not be used near lit candles
- Place candles on a protected, heat-resistant, dry surface
- Trim wicks to 1/8" before lighting. If smoking occurs, blow out the candle, trim the wick, remove the trimmings and re-light. Keep debris out of the wax pool
- Avoid drafts
- Keep burning candles within your sight at all times